Pansies, rose petals, nasturtium, pansies, are some flowers that are edible and tasty. Looking for more than 10 edible flowers to use this summer? The list of edible flowers is actually much longer.
When you want to use edible flowers be sure you take the following into consideration, especially when foraging in the wild.
Guidelines for using edible flowers:
- Don’t pick edible flowers near the side of the road.
- Use organically grown/ unsprayed flowers.
- Make absolutely sure you identified which flower it is.
- Acquint yourself with poisonous flowers in your area.
- Don’t pick more than you’ll use
- To sum things up: when in doubt, don’t use it!